Loll is a design and manufacturing company creating durable, all-weather outdoor furniture made with recycled plastic. Loll's outdoor furniture is perfect for people who want to add a unique and modern aesthetic to their outdoor spaces. Loll is best known for our modern Adirondack chair. All of our outdoor furniture is designed and manufactured in the USA and requires no seasonal storage or maintenance. Loll is outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger.
Loll Designs' history begins with the 1997 inception of TrueRide, a design and build contractor specializing in custom municipal skateboarding parks. TrueRide's founders started with a commitment to environmental responsibility and they found ways to repurpose leftover skate park construction material as Loll Designs (www.lolldesigns.com) and Epicurean Cutting Surfaces (www.epicureancs.com).
Our design/manufacturing facility called "Hawks Boots Manufacturing Facility", acquired in 2005, was an 80-year-old manufacturing facility. First and foremost, the site itself required an extensive brownfield clean-up and rehabilitation project. The facility was then refurbished and adapted into a functional workshop and an adjoining second-story modern office space was added on the roof. The office is naturally lit and requires no artificial light most days, has passive solar heating, and natural ventilation. The remodeled facility offers a clean and aesthetically-pleasing site, a healthy improvement and substantial asset for the local community.
- Participation in 1% for the Planet.
- Loll Designs supports wind energy through a certified wind power program called Windsense, which is offered by the local power utility, Minnesota Power.
- Products contribute to LEED certification credits.
- Loll employees plant trees. Since 2008 Loll has planted more than 8,000 seedlings.
- Our design/manufacturing facility is located in Duluth, Minnesota and nearly all product materials and packaging originate in the USA.
- Over 26 million milk jugs recycled since 2005.